Admissions Process Checklist
Applicants for admission should have been granted a diploma from an accredited high school or have passed the General Education Development (GED) test. Students whose high school education was completed through a non-accredited high school will be considered for admission based on a transcript of their high school-level course work and their ACT scores.
- Fill out an Application for Admission and send it to the admissions office with the following:
- $35.00 Application Fee
- Recent Photograph
- Current immunization record
- Medical documentation for any learning disabilities, if applicable
- A one to two-page typed essay addressing the following:
- your personal testimony;
- desired major;
- personal goals for growing in your Christian faith;
- career goals;
- how you plan to integrate your Christian faith with your career choice(s);
- and the unique qualities you will bring to the student body of SCC
- Complete and mail copies of the reference request form to your three references named on the Application for Admission.
- Request a copy of your ACT or SAT Scores be sent to Summit Christian College. The College's ACT school code is 2463.
- Request an official high school transcript, or any and all transcripts of college work, be sent to the registrar. A transcript request form is available here if the school does not have an official form.
- Apply for scholarships. Check with your church office or call the admissions office for a recent copy of our scholarship listings.